Contact me for information on the brand of essential oils that I recommend!
This amazing Massage Blend, combines the therapeutic benefits of oils well-known to relax muscles, calm tension, soothe tissues, increase circulation, and smooth and tone.
This Massage Blend combines essential oils of Cypress, Peppermint, Marjoram, Basil, Grapefruit, and Lavender in a perfectly relaxing blend that adds many important benefits to various massage techniques.
- Basil has anti-inflammatory and antispasmodic properties. It is relaxing to spastic muscles, including those that contribute to headaches and migraines.
- Grapefruit has calming and sedative properties. It may help with fatigue and stress.
- Cypress is anti-infectious, mucolytic, antiseptic, lymphatic decongestive, refreshing, and relaxing. It may help improve lung circulation, relieve other respiratory problems, soothe muscle cramps, and improve circulation.
- Marjoram is an antispasmodic and is relaxing, calming, and appeasing to the muscles that constrict and sometimes contribute to headaches. It may be useful for muscle spasms, sprains, bruises, migraines, and sore muscles.
- Lavender is an oil that has traditionally been known to balance the body. It has antispasmodic and analgesic properties. It may help with sprains, sore muscles, headaches, and general healing.
- Peppermint is an anti-inflammatory to the nerves and helps reduce inflammation in damaged tissue. It is soothing, cooling, and dilating to the systems of the body. It may help to reduce fevers, candida, nausea, vomiting, and also help to strengthen the respiratory system.
This popular blend is a vital part of a wonderfully beneficial massage technique used by the world’s top essential oil company, it is a proprietary method …for applying essential oils to produce a profound whole-body wellness experience.
• Relaxes muscles and soothes joints
• Promotes circulation
• Supports a healthy inflammatory response
- Apply to neck and shoulders to promote relaxation and lessen tension or use a carrier oil for massage.
- Give your loved one a hand massage using the AromaTouch Hand Technique and AromaTouch essential oil blend.
- Add to hot bath water after a busy, stressful day.
- Topical Use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with Fractionated Coconut Oil to minimize any skin sensitivity.
Ask me how to get your essential oils and save 25%.. .email at email@example.com
FREE membership with any Enrollment Kit!
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent disease.