Contact me for information on the brand of essential oils that I recommend!
This amazing Massage Blend, combines the therapeutic benefits of oils well-known to relax muscles, calm tension, soothe tissues, increase circulation, and smooth and tone.
This Massage Blend combines essential oils of Cypress, Peppermint, Marjoram, Basil, Grapefruit, and Lavender in a perfectly relaxing blend that adds many important benefits to various massage techniques.
- Basil has anti-inflammatory and antispasmodic properties. It is relaxing to spastic muscles, including those that contribute to headaches and migraines.
- Grapefruit has calming and sedative properties. It may help with fatigue and stress.
- Cypress is anti-infectious, mucolytic, antiseptic, lymphatic decongestive, refreshing, and relaxing. It may help improve lung circulation, relieve other respiratory problems, soothe muscle cramps, and improve circulation.
- Marjoram is an antispasmodic and is relaxing, calming, and appeasing to the muscles that constrict and sometimes contribute to headaches. It may be useful for muscle spasms, sprains, bruises, migraines, and sore muscles.
- Lavender is an oil that has traditionally been known to balance the body. It has antispasmodic and analgesic properties. It may help with sprains, sore muscles, headaches, and general healing.
- Peppermint is an anti-inflammatory to the nerves and helps reduce inflammation in damaged tissue. It is soothing, cooling, and dilating to the systems of the body. It may help to reduce fevers, candida, nausea, vomiting, and also help to strengthen the respiratory system.
This popular blend is a vital part of a wonderfully beneficial massage technique used by the world’s top essential oil company, it is a proprietary method …for applying essential oils to produce a profound whole-body wellness experience.
• Relaxes muscles and soothes joints
• Promotes circulation
• Supports a healthy inflammatory response
- Apply to neck and shoulders to promote relaxation and lessen tension or use a carrier oil for massage.
- Give your loved one a hand massage using the AromaTouch Hand Technique and AromaTouch essential oil blend.
- Add to hot bath water after a busy, stressful day.
- Topical Use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with Fractionated Coconut Oil to minimize any skin sensitivity.
Ask me how to get your essential oils and save 25%.. .email at firstname.lastname@example.org
FREE membership with any Enrollment Kit!
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent disease.
I couldn’t be happier that I decided to participate in TERRAfit. I lost 6.3 pounds this week! Which means not only did I lose what I gained last week but I managed to lose a little more on top of it. Gaining last week taught me something, just because I make a few bad food choices doesn’t mean that I’ve ruined everything.
TERRAfit has been life changing for me. For once I’m actually keeping up the exercise. I feel so much better when I get my exercise in. I have more energy than I’ve had in a long time. I actually want to get off the couch and do something. The extra energy is definitely nice for keeping up with my two little ones, it still amazes me how much energy they have.
I also can’t get over how my taste has changed. While I’ve always liked vegetables I would always choose other unhealthy foods because that’s what I craved. Now I actually catch myself craving healthy foods. Nothing is better than a plate full of baked cod and fresh vegetables…yummy! Not to mention that when I do eat something that’s loaded with grease and carbs it actually makes me sick to my stomach. I guess my body has gotten accustomed to all the good nutrients it’s been getting. Changing my eating and exercise habits was very hard for me, I had to undo years of bad choices and that is definitely not easy. But now that I’ve done it I am loving the results.
I only have a few more weeks left in TERRAfit. As of now I’ve lost right at 13 pounds, I’m hoping to end the challenge with close to 20 pounds gone so keep your fingers crossed for me!
Simple Rustic Life
All Natural Coconut Oil Deodorant with Essential Oils
Avoid toxic chemical additives by making and using all natural coconut oil deodorant with essential oils.
1/8 cup baking soda
1/4 cup cornstarch
6 Tablespoons melted coconut oil (sit container in hot water to melt, never microwave)
10 Drops Purify Essential Oil (ask me about which brand of pure essential oils that I use! Adjust the number of drops to reach the desired scent)
***I purchase my coconut oil at Sam’s Club! I have been very happy with the quality…
Mix all ingredients in the jar you plan to use. Continue stirring until all ingredients are blended well and creamy. Cover jar with lid. I use a tiny spatula to dip out the portion to be used so that the mixture remains pure.
This recipe should last you several months 🙂
Contact me for information on how to purchase your essential oils at wholesale. Why pay retail when you can save 25% AND get free shipping!
Email any questions to email@example.com
I don’t have a lot to say about this past week so I’ll keep it simple. Weight wise it was a total fail. Unfortunately I made some bad choices food wise over the holiday weekend and I definitely didn’t exercise like I should have. I thought I was going to be fine, but the scale proved me wrong…I gained 5.9 pounds…ugh!! I could have sat in the floor and cried! But I sucked it up and decided to be a big girl. While I was bummed that I gained weight it was actually a good thing. It helped strengthen my resolve, I have worked hard to get where I am now and I do not want to mess it up. I realize there will be days when the scale shows a number I don’t like, but that’s okay as long as I’m living healthy and the general trend is weight loss. I vow to work hard, make healthy choices, and give the last few weeks of TERRAfit my best!
Simple Rustic Life
This week was another success. Another pound has melted away, that brings my grand total to 12 pounds!! I am ecstatic about this, my weight has held steady for the last couple years, even when trying to lose, so for me this is monumental. My husband has seen me losing with TERRAfit and asked me to start fixing the family meals to the guidelines. Occasionally I had fixed approved meals for all of us but mostly I fixed them a meal and then made myself a TrimShake or a separate meal. I’m excited, not only will this simplify meal time but I’m happy that he wants to take control of his health also. And doing it together will offer me another leg of support.
One thing that I love about TERRAfit is that you get placed on a team with 4 other people and you get your own team Facebook page where you can communicate with each other, which really helps with support. You have a couple options for your team, you can either request to be placed on a random team, create your own team, or join a friend’s team. My mother-in-law created a team so I joined it along with 2 of my sister-in-laws and 2 friends. This has been wonderful for me, especially since one of my sis in laws lives in the same town as me. Not only can we lean on each other but if we get together we’re on the same page as far as eating. Plus we’ve gotten together a few times to go walking…extra exercise never hurts…I never thought I’d hear myself say that.
Come back soon to see how week 7 goes, and if you don’t mind keep your fingers crossed for me!
Have a blessed week!
Simple Rustic Life